The East Wind breathes beyond the mountains, but its curse comes from hell.
From the toxic mist of an earthbound object, to a starlet and her fall from heaven to hell, to never being able to look at a sandwich in the same way again. The East Wind is a collection of horror and weird fiction that creeps far beyond mere bumps in the night.
– An object from the heavens unleashes a dreadful curse upon a small mountain town in The East Wind.
– The world is forever changed by a virus that fries the mind in Armstrong’s shimmer.
– God’s army is unleashed upon the earth in Do Not be Afraid.
– A starlet grasps for fame, but discovers her own personal hell in Apollyon.
– Humankind builds erects the most disturbing machine of all time in Kratos.
– Depression and the human condition take on disturbing form in the ode this mental health, Brain Fog.
– A ship hangs in the balance of a black hole and a dying universe in The Singularity.
– Trees hold far more than branches in the witch’s tale of Black Mass.
– Man becomes far more than beast in the ritualistic horror of E-67, Volatile, Untested.
– An intergalactic hunter comes face to face with the mother of all evils in Mother of Jupiter.
– Something horrific creeps from the dusty music room in The Instrument of Fairhill House.
– When brain surgery goes wrong, one man finds his reality stripped to the bone in Strings.
– All hideous things come to rest within The Museum of Kozzannath.
– Warning! If you love a good sandwich, do not read Le Pain de Viande!
– Undead food walk the earth in search of human flesh in World War V.